[mythtv-users] "File missing" on remote frontend

Justin Malcolm jmalcolm at picturepages.ca
Mon Nov 1 22:20:04 UTC 2004

Hello,

I tried to get a remote frontend working for the first time today.

I can watch live tv fine (actually the colours are inverted) but I
cannot watch recordings.  I get the list fine but I get no preview and
no video.  There is an error of "file missing" in the background.  I
believe that it is looking for the files locally instead of streaming
them over from the backend.

I tried to look in the archives and it looks like others have had this
problem but I could not find a resolution.

Any help?

I am running myth version 0.16.20040906-1

Thanks.

Justin Malcolm