[mythtv-users] How slow of a computer for frontend with only vga

Ryan Kremser ryan.kremser at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 19:34:34 UTC 2004

Hello, I'm looking to make a frontend to stream video over my network
to a place without tv coax.  Right now i have a working myth box with
a pvr-350 with the tv out and everything seems to be good.  How slow
of a computer could i get away with for running this frontend and
getting good video which won't be choppy.  Also I'm looking for
suggestions on a video card for the same system. (pci only, no
computers with AGP slots are avaliable)  Any thoughts would be great,
I love mythtv, great software and now i don't know how i could get by
without it.