[mythtv-users] Silverstone LC04 + MiniItx + PCI card?

Frutillar frutillar at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 06:59:07 UTC 2004

On Sunday 31 October 2004 04:51 pm, Andrew Plumb wrote:
> Let me know what you find out.  I've often wondered about those cases
> with the PCI risers, whether things line up properly, since normally
> that first slot position is where an AGP card would sit.
>
> I have a Silverstone LC03 for my M10K; lots of space for more harddrives.
> :-)
>
> Andrew.
>
> On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:43:38 +1100, Chris Brodie
>
> <chris.brodie at macquarie.com> wrote:
> > Anybody here know if this combination works? I just bought (at your
> > suggestion) a PVR 250. It's inbound now, I have a Silverstone LC04 on my
> > desk with an old atx board in it and I cannot imagine how the PCI slot
> > on the EPIA M10000 would reach.
> >
> > Doers anyone run with an EPIA board in an LC04 that can confirm that he
> > PCI card really would fit where it should?

I just built a system with these components (Silverstone LC04, EPIA M10k,
PVR350; latter is physically same dimensions as the pvr250).  I had to
purchase an additional PCI extension card (I got it from logicsupply) as the
riser card is not enough.  However, the setup does work well and without a
problem.