[mythtv-users] Silverstone LC04 + MiniItx + PCI card?

Andrew Plumb aplumb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 00:51:47 UTC 2004

Let me know what you find out.  I've often wondered about those cases
with the PCI risers, whether things line up properly, since normally
that first slot position is where an AGP card would sit.

I have a Silverstone LC03 for my M10K; lots of space for more harddrives. :-)

Andrew.

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 08:43:38 +1100, Chris Brodie
<chris.brodie at macquarie.com> wrote:
> Anybody here know if this combination works? I just bought (at your
> suggestion) a PVR 250. It's inbound now, I have a Silverstone LC04 on my
> desk with an old atx board in it and I cannot imagine how the PCI slot
> on the EPIA M10000 would reach.
>
> Doers anyone run with an EPIA board in an LC04 that can confirm that he
> PCI card really would fit where it should?
>
> NOTICE
> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Bank.

If you don't know what to do, do something.