[mythtv-users] recordings don't appear in mythfrontend

Rick Laity laity at nb.sympatico.ca
Sun May 30 13:55:27 EDT 2004

> First a wanna say I™m very happy with mythtv 0.15! I upgraded myth
> from 0.14 en reinserted all de data in mythconverg. But when I record
> some stuff, it doesn™t show in mythfrontend under watch recordings or
> delete recordings. The strange thing is that they do get showed in
> mythweb and that the files do exist. Is this a know problem and does
> anyone have a solution for this?

I'll bet you've set a category for the recording.  You have to go into
setup/tv/playback (or something like that) and set it to display all
programs OR ....here's a snippet from keys.txt

Recording Groups
----------------

Recording Groups allow you to separate programs into user-defined
categories, such as "Kids", "Alice", "Bob", etc.  This can be used to
reduce
clutter, or to segregate content if you use the PIN function.

In the Watch Recordings Screen
- M to change the view or to set a group password
- I to move a program from one Recording Group to another

Hopefully this fixes you up.

cheers,
Rick