[mythtv-users] [mythtv] MythPhone is Here

Paul Volkaerts paul.volkaerts at lineone.net
Sun May 30 06:03:52 EDT 2004

I have been working on this plugin for about 6 months now so its pretty
mature in terms of features but almost completely untested outside of my
house!

Still missing a couple of things before it is really useful; mainly ability
to work with Service Providers SIP services like Vonage, and some echo
cancellation would be nice too; but I decided it was useful enough for now.

Isaac - I don't know if you normally link things like this onto your web
site but I am more than happy for you to do this.

All constructive feedback is welcome :-)

http://www.zen13655.zen.co.uk/mythphone.html

Paul