[mythtv-users] PVR350 and X Display

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Sun May 30 10:34:21 EDT 2004

The snip I gave you from my conf file is to use my NVIDIA GeForce4 MX440
64MB AGP w/tv out card for my TV out. The NVIDIA driver has a TwinView
option that allows dual displays, i.e. CRT and TV. Getting TV out of
your PVR350 directly to SVIDEO/COMPOSITE, I have not idea, but I'm, sure
there is lots of options for that too. I use a cheapo ($49) AverMedia TV
Tuner Card with my NVIDIA. I have TV out jacks on my TV Card but I don't
use them, I pipe it through my NVIDIA card. I would suggest upgrading
your video card and using it I do but if you find a way to get it out of
your PVR350, I would love to know how you did it.

                         115 Richfield Road
               Williamsville, New York 14221
                            716-553-8525