[mythtv-users] .15 DataDirect questions

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Fri May 28 08:43:10 EDT 2004

Yes, you should stop using mythfilldatabasecron_dd.  You should be
running mythfilldatabase from your crontab.  The frontend doesn't have
to be running, because you'll be filling the database from crontab.
Actually, the backend probably doesn't have to be running either, but
don't quote me on that.

-Khanh