[mythtv-users] Deleting Recording Profile
myth at dgreaves.com
Wed May 26 03:59:12 EDT 2004
Richard Baker wrote:
>I created a "custom" recording profile I no longer
>How do I delete it?
Manually in 0.14 (I use mysqlcc)
pressing 'd' in 0.15 / CVS
If you don't know sql then maybe wait 'til 0.15 comes out.
Otherwise the relevant mySQL process (YMMV) seems to be:
(1) In profilegroups you have an id and a name - use this to identify
the one you want to delete.
(2) Now, in recordingprofiles you'll find a profilegroup column - you
want the recordingprofiles.id's of the records corresponding to the id
you found in (1)
(3) In codecparams you want to delete entries with the new ids you found
(4) Back in recordingprofiles you want to delete the ones corresponding
to the id you found in (1)
(5) Finally delete the profilegroup entry found in (1)
FWIW I found http://www.fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/ which lets you import
the tables from mysql and 'model' them
It's a bit fiddly but it looks like it may be able to produce an E:R
diagram to let people see the intricacies of how Myth uses mysql...
More information about the mythtv-users