[mythtv-users] Mailing list and a Wiki... and a dessert topping

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Mon May 17 17:50:11 EDT 2004

How about a wiki off the official mythtv site then?  I just really feel that
they can be great incubators for good formal documentation.  I'm not
dreadfully in love with the idea so I it won't kill me if it does not happen.

Does the current documentation structure cause people to not want to try to
contribute stuff though?

On Monday 17 May 2004 04:53 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Monday 17 May 2004 04:15 pm, David wrote:
> > PS for those getting fed up of me mentioning this, I do apologise
> > (really) but a lot of folks still won't realise that there's a MythTV
> > Wiki (err, here:
> >   http://www.mythtv.info/
> > )
>
> And let me point out that this isn't offical, nor will I link to from the
> main website.
>
> If you want to work on docs, contribute back to the official docs.  Don't
> fragment the effort by using random wikis.
>
> Isaac

Bill Chmura

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

"No matter what, never, ever, ever, ever tell your girl friend she is looking
a little puffy."
-Ancient chinese proverb

"Some people go to bed with Lucifer, then they cry when they don't greet the
day with God"
-Monster Magnet

Without good motivation, science and technology, instead of helping, bring
more fear and threaten global destruction. Compassionate thought is very
important for humankind.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama