[mythtv-users] Are there hotkeys to switch from one myth module to another?

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Mon May 17 16:42:57 EDT 2004

On Sun, 16 May 2004 01:08:35 -0500
cmisip <cmisip at insightbb.com> wrote:

> Lets say you want to go from MythMusic to MythTV, are there hotkeys
> that will allow me to do this?

There are such shortcut even in 0.14 but it might be a bit more work to
set them up. By default they are not mapped to any button and you will
have to do that yourself. MythWeb (under Settings->Key Bindings) will
allow you to do that, although I have never been able to get that to
work. Every time I make any changes the binding are not updated at all.

I had to edit the database, itself. The table that you are interested in
is called jumppoints.

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net