[mythtv-users] DataDirect and time shifting

Mikhail D'Vane mikhaildvane at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 03:05:29 EDT 2004

Yep.  Modifying the timezone info in tv_grab_na_dd.conf was a good
idea... only problem is... I don't have one (or tv_grab_na_dd anywhere
on my system, for that matter).

If the reader is really within Mythtv, then perhaps this is a bug in CVS?

I first checked out from CVS on the 13th of May.  An update of my
working source just 15 minutes ago (very late on the 15th), showed a
number of updates.

I'm building now - perhaps it's been addressed.

Mik