[mythtv-users] Tv_grab_se not verified as working!

Martin Saldert martin at krelab.se
Fri May 14 07:30:04 EDT 2004

Hi.

I tryed the Televinken stuff yesterday and it dident work very well.
I wanted to get more channels but it dident have any of the chans i was
looking for.
So all i get is TV1, TV2, TV3, TV4, TV4+, Barnkanalen and ZTV.
Im looking for the rest of the Boxer channels.
Anyone have a grabber that can get them?

/DonLKSAB