[mythtv-users] Changechannel script trouble

Michael Segulja msegulja at lmdcs.com
Mon May 10 23:03:03 EDT 2004

Sorry, should have been more specific on this specific aspect... I renamed rca.pl to /usr/local/bin/changechannel per the Myth documentation, so that's why I'm using changechannel instead of rca.pl.  Once again, it does work from the command line, just not from Myth and I can't figure out why.

Any ideas or even what to look at?  I don't even know where to start.

Thanks,

-----
Michael Segulja
LMD Computing Solutions, Inc.