[mythtv-users] wierdness with program data

gabe at mustbethemoney.com gabe at mustbethemoney.com
Wed May 5 13:30:31 EDT 2004

Yesterday I upgraded to the CVS versions that are in Axle's packages.

I think I successfully got the new version of mythfilldatabase working,
but I am getting some bizarre behavior.

Mythweb has listings for just about half the shows, and seems to have no
data listed for just about every other channel, but that info is accurate.

the EPG has NO data about the shows and just lists each channel as:
Unknown (Unknown)

The myth channel guide when you cahnge stations and it puts something at
the bottom (is this the OSD?) correctly lists show for each of the
channels.

So, I know the data is present and accurate, and at least getting to some
portions of the mythsuite, but it is just not getting everywhere.

I did drop all the data from the program database in mythconverge before
doing this.  Is there another place where I need to drop channels and
re-run mythfilldatabase, or is there something completely different about
the way these things all interact in v.15?

Thanks,
Gabe

P.S. I know my traffic is getting heavier on these lists days, I guess
that is what unemployment by choice will do ;)