[mythtv-users] prebuilt pvrs for developers benefit?

anders smith anders at smiths.dk
Tue May 4 13:50:00 EDT 2004

I seem to remember from the Moxi presentation at CES that they
distribute over wireless so that could be one reason for the client
limit.
at the presentation they also mentioned some limitations due to legal,
regarding distribution and that they where limited to 'next room'
transmitions/transfer of content.
rgds
anders