[mythtv-users] two mythfrontend sessions

Michael A. Howell michael.howell at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 09:59:56 EST 2004

It looks like I will have to go your route.  I can not figure this one out. Thanks for the heads up.  I am sure I will have to setup auto login for mythtv2 as well as ensure they have proper rights in the directory structure.  Anything else I need to do for the second user that I am forgetting?

Mike