[mythtv-users] two mythfrontend sessions

Ryan Brancheau (US) ryan.brancheau at us.didata.com
Wed Mar 31 07:22:04 EST 2004

I had the same thing happen, I searched all the startup files, even
deleted or renamed some of them - nothing worked.  Finally I created a
new user, set it up to login as mythtv2, and haven't had the problem
since.  Stupid solution, I know, but it was much faster than figuring
out what was actually going on.

  _____