[mythtv-users] Myth and TV out

fago nuppla at gmx.at
Wed Mar 31 15:35:45 EST 2004

> ATI Radeon 9600 Pro with TV-Out (I want to use them...)
> PVR350 as MPEG Card
> VIA Chipset with AMD Athlon

Try this option for the ati-grafikcard-device in the XF86Config-4 file:
Option "MonitorLayout"              "STV, CRT"

This should set the TV-Out to you primary device - so i hope you would
see the picture on the TV - but nothing on the monitor.
If it doesn't work try "CRT, STV" - i've already tested it successfully
with another XV app.

I've the same problem like you, but i want to be able to use mythtv with
my monitor and another time with the TV without restarting X...
So if anyone has an idea how this could work - just let me know it.

Regards, fago