[mythtv-users] MythTV like a 1970 Zenith??

Slim Van de Lijn slimvdl at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 04:46:44 EST 2004

I only run the front end when I want to watch TV or a
recording, but the first few times I try to watch a
recording or live TV, I get sound but no video. If I
stop and restart the recording a few times (esc and
then reselect a recording), I finally get a picture
(this can take up to 5 or 6 tries). Once I have a
picture, I can switch to other recording no problem.
It's kind of like the 'tv' is 'warming' up. Oh, and
the little preview window of video always works.

I've seen nothing in the logs that's different with
video or without. The problem started when I upped my
capture res from 480x480 to 640x480.

Any ideas?
Thanks.