[mythtv-users] Myth Shopping Network [was: Cheap drive]

John Sturgeon john at sturgeonfamily.com
Mon Mar 29 15:37:23 EST 2004

Not to turn this into the 'Myth Shopping Network', but thanks for the
heads up on the drive.  Also, since you now have an HDTV capable
monitor, you should consider a VGA->Component adapter  You'll wonder why
you ever thought S-Video was good.

http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataName=9A60 (by the way,
the cables at Pacific Cable are awesome, and incredibly well priced)

--
John <><