[mythtv-users] Keycodes instead of alpha-numeric characters in key bindings?

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 28 00:41:21 EST 2004

Real quick question/suggestion:

I was playing around with the key bindings the other day as well as my
remote and I realized that the remote gives keycodes much higher than
the keyboard. What would be cool (if possible) would be to a version of
the key bindings section in MythWeb that could be configured with the
keycodes rather than the letter combos. I mean, lets face it, most of us
are using some form of remote that has keys that do not correspond to a
key on a keyboard.

Thanks, and excellent work as always on Myth!

Sean