[mythtv-users] Introduction

Brian LeFevre blefevre at ida.net
Sat Mar 27 21:01:13 EST 2004

I am sure you have seen on other threads talk about minimum system
requirements.  which makes me ask why the XP 3200+ when you can get a
2500+ at significantly lower price lower powe.....?  Unless you are
using this as something else go lower speed save a buck or two (also you
have the pvr350 no need for too much extra MHz.