spumco at wowway.com
Sat Mar 27 17:25:47 EST 2004
Hello. I've been lurking in this list on and off, and running MythTV,
since the 0.8 release. Recently, my "test" MythTv boxen died, and I've
been compiling a list of components for a new one. I plan on
purchasing in the next week, so I welcome any comments or suggestions.
Detailed list: http://tinyurl.com/2q9m3 (link goes to newegg)
- Shuttle XPC Barebone System for Socket A at 400MHz FSB AMD CPU,
Silver Model SN41G2V2
- AMD Athlon XP 3200+ "Barton", 400MHz FSB, 512K Cache Processor
- Corsair Value Select (Dual Pack) 184 Pin 1G(512MBx2) DDR PC-3200
- Maxtor 250GB 7200RPM IDE Hard Drive, Model 7Y250P0
- NEC 8X Silver DVD+RW/-RW Drive, Model ND-2500A
- Hauppauge PCI Video Recorder, TV/FM Tuner Card, Model "WinTV PVR 350"
- Logitech Cordless Navigator Duo USB/PS2 104keys
- Logitech Cordless RumblePad USB (x2)
- POWERCOM 3+1 Outlets UPS, Model "EBK-350S"
For those interested, here is a link to pictures of my test MythTV
setup before it was retired:
Thanks for reading,
"The Danes call it quality"
More information about the mythtv-users