[mythtv-users] Is it possible to transcode mpeg2 to mpeg2 to delete marked sections?

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Sat Mar 27 13:01:36 EST 2004

I there is some talk about it in the forums, but basically I do not think you
can have it do it automatically.  I could be wrong (let me know if I am,
cause I have a 350 I'd like to do it with) but I think the only way is to go
in with Avidemux2 after and cut them manually... then you have to clear the
information about where the commercials are in the database, but thats a
whole other story

Good luck

--

Bill Chmura
Explosivo ITG

w. http://www.fistfullofcode.com
w. http://www.explosivo.com

"No matter what, never, ever, ever, ever tell your girl friend she is looking
a little puffy."

-Ancient chinese proverb

"Some people go to bed with Lucifer, then they cry when they don't greet the
day with God"

-Monster Magnet