[mythtv-users] Feature request

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Sat Mar 27 01:29:19 EST 2004

Something that is really bugging me. Can the Watch TV function be
changed so that it will not display that message about all tuners being
used if recording and make you go back to the Watch Recordings menu, to
automatically start watching the currenly recording show? It saves a few
steps when I just want to watch tv, even if it is recording shows. On
the Tivo you can press the Live TV button and you can watch what is
currently being recorded. If you try and change the channel it prompts
if you want to stay on the channel and finish recording or cancel the
current recording (then it changes the channel).

- James