[mythtv-users] Complete idiot question.

Glen Johnson gjohnson at vhcc.edu
Fri Mar 26 23:16:28 EST 2004

I hope someone can point me to the info really quick on this one.
I'm trying to get Knoppmyth 14 standard install to control a dct2000
cable box.
Here is the idiot part.  I've found the scripts at
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2003-July/010241.html  Is this
the most current/best one or is there something better/newer?
I have no idea how to get them onto the myth box.
I've googled till I'm blue and searched the archives  Found several
links that provide the scripts and say it works but none have
step-by-step instructions on how to actually install them.  Can you tell
I need step-by-step instructions, kinda like Jarod's guide.
Thanks and don't laugh at this nix newbie.