[mythtv-users] pvr 350, cant FF RW or skip using TV-Out

Chris Delis cedelis at uillinois.edu
Thu Mar 25 12:09:56 EST 2004

On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 11:12:28AM -0500, Dan Boger wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 10:23:47AM -0500, John Kuhn wrote:
> > I am using matthies X driver atm to get my OSD.. could this be a
> > problem? i'd really hate to lose my OSD but i will for stability
>
> I'm using the X driver as well, with no problems - I doubt it's related.

I am also using Mathias' X driver.  Myth no longer locks up on me.  I can
use the OSD, ff/rew, anything!  It has been stable for a week or two now.
I'm a much happier customer these days!  I'm not using Knoppix, though.
Instead, I have Debian stable (woody) which, with all of the module
upgrades, closely resembles Debian unstable.