[mythtv-users] pvr 350, cant FF RW or skip using TV-Out

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Thu Mar 25 11:41:11 EST 2004

wow thanks for the exstensive reply.. I should have stated in my
original post that I am using both of these drivers currently.. it did
improve the random lockups i was previously having.. but I still cannot
FF or RW without hard freezing my computer.. I also cant seem to watch
playback for more then 30min..

on a side note which is somewhat odd.. i can watch LiveTV for hours
without lockup.. i can even pause it and continue watching playback

--John Kuhn