[mythtv-users] Anyone compaired Pundit Svideo to PVR-350 TV out?

Malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 25 11:11:22 EST 2004

I've never really noticed the Pundit boxes till now.  A search in the
archieves shows lots of people have them but I couldn't find anything
specifically about their TV quality?

I have a PVR-350 and 250 in my current Myth box.  I just ordered an Antec
Overture case, new MB, and the Chaintech MX440 card.  Well that just cost
over $210 from Newegg.  The case arrived yesterday and is much bigger than I
realized.

So I'm looking around some more and find the Pundit system.  Looks nice and
compact.  Has two PCI slots so I can put my 350 and 250 card in.  I don't
want to use the 350's TV out anymore because of stability issues.  Does
anyone know how well the Pundit's Svideo will work and what the quality
looks like?

I'd like to send my current order back and get the Pundit if I hear good
things about the Svideo out.

Thanks guys
Malcolm