[mythtv-users] What's everyone think of this device?

Stelios Valavanis stel at onshore.com
Thu Mar 25 00:29:10 EST 2004

yeah but if they're deciding on the host windoze box then they're pushing more
data across the wlan. uncompressed that's got to be at least 6mbps which is
unreasonable. i bet they're decompressing on the box. they could be using an
asic for it.

mythtv diskless front-end is almost as cheap (buy a lindows box for $199) if
you don't count the work to set it up.