[mythtv-users] Cursor disappears with MythTV 0.14 and Redhat 9

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 23:29:06 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm just upgraded MythTV to the 0.14 version and just
started having this problem on a mythfrontend only
system.

Redhat 9
Gnome User Interface
MythTV 0.14

I log in and I have a cursor.  I bring up MythTV in
a window that takes up 1/4 of the screen.  The cursor
disappears if it is over the background image, over
the
MythTV window, on the hidden lower panel that pops up,
or the top of any window frame ( the bar with the
lower, maximize, and exit buttons on the top right of
the frame).  If the cursor is over the main part of
the window, or on the command line ( File, Edit, View,
Go, etc ) it appears as normal.

This did not behave this was in MythTV 0.13.  Even
after I close the MythTV window,  I still see this
problem.  I have to restart the Xserver to bring it
back.  When I execute mythfrontend,  it breaks again.

Thanks,

Mike