[mythtv-users] Where did i go wrong?!?! Capture Problem

Jamison Ables mythlist at alltel.net
Wed Mar 24 13:21:21 EST 2004

*laughs and shakes head* I went ahead and got the same svideo cable and hooked it up. Then and did everything like normal. I record and it works. ROFL What in the world is going on. O well svideo is better I'm not going to complain. I also have lines on my picture on both svideo and composite. They are black and appear when there is alot of motion. Is this interlacing or something? Thanks a million Jamison