[mythtv-users] Chaintech 7nif2 and sound

Chris chasejunk at optonline.net
Wed Mar 24 11:21:05 EST 2004

Jason,

Where were you able to buy the Biostar 3 pin s/pdif bracket? I would
like to use it for my MSI K7N2GM-L, but the only site that had it listed
was newegg where it has been out of stock for a couple weeks. I sent a
couple messages to MSI about a cable listed in their manual but I never
heard back.

chris