[mythtv-users] Wireless (RF) mini keyboard in Sweden?

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Wed Mar 24 09:28:46 EST 2004

Anyonw know of a wireless (RF, not IR) mini keyboard, preferrably with a
trackball or similar built-in, that's decent-looking and doesn't cost
deluxe-rare-who-buys-it-prices? I've been trying to find the "Micro
Innovations Wireless Navigator", usually sold under the IBM brand, but so
far no luck.

Here in the usa a popular bluetooth wireless mouse/keyboard is the Gyration
mouse and keyboard. You need to be aware that most non bluetooth products
only have a 1-2 meter range and will not work across the room. The Gyration
works just fine at my couch which is about 6 meters from the computer. As a
bonus, the mouse does not have to placed on a surface to work, you can wave
it in the air to move the mouse.