[mythtv-users] Wireless (RF) mini keyboard in Sweden?

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Wed Mar 24 08:03:30 EST 2004

Been searching high and low and I only seem to end up with this keyboard
all the time:

Anyonw know of a wireless (RF, not IR) mini keyboard, preferrably with a
trackball or similar built-in, that's decent-looking and doesn't cost
deluxe-rare-who-buys-it-prices? I've been trying to find the "Micro
Innovations Wireless Navigator", usually sold under the IBM brand, but so
far no luck.

Shops in the EU would also be great, but a Swedish layout is of course
preferred... =)

Niklas Brunlid