[mythtv-users] General Myth setup issues

Billy Macdonald whmac33 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 01:02:52 EST 2004

For 1.  I think you just need to do an "alsactl store" command.  If you did
this then I'm not sure the cause, sorry.

For 2. I'm not sure, I never tried linking.  I made a script file basically,
like this, saved it in the folder you mention and chmod +x it and that worked
for me.

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/killall irxevent
/usr/bin/killall irexec
/usr/local/bin/irxevent 2>/dev/null 1>/dev/null &
/usr/local/bin/irexec 2>/dev/null 1>/dev/null &
/usr/local/bin/mythfrontend >> /var/tmp/mythfrontend.log 2>&1 &

Hope that helps,

Billy