[mythtv-users] Symbols on Watch Recordings Screen
bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Sun Mar 21 17:47:16 EST 2004
>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Börkel <thomas at boerkel.de> writes:
Thomas> dollar sign with circle/slash through it = commercials
Thomas> flagged scissors = cutlist exists gravestone with "RIP" =
Thomas> autoexpire set for this recording hammer = show is being
Thomas> processed (commercial flagging or editing) open book =
Thomas> bookmark exists on this recording
Ok. another semi-related question.
On the advanced record options, I see:
* Auto Expire?
* Maximum number of episodes to keep (set 0 for ALL):
* Record new and delete oldest once maximum count is reached?
I can't see any defined meaning for these options. What do they do?
* What is "auto-expire?".
* What is the relationship between the first and last option?
* If I don't turn on "auto-expire" will the last option do anything?
* If I tell it to keep a maximum of 2 episodes, but don't turn on
the bottom option, what happens?
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>
More information about the mythtv-users