[mythtv-users] Some questions before I breakout the Mastercard

Daniel Walton dwalton at cisco.com
Fri Mar 19 15:21:33 EST 2004

You can hack the xbox without adding a modchip.  It involves playing a game (007
is one of them) that causes the system to crash and this lets you get your foot
in the door to make changes.

www.xbox-scene.com has some tutorials on how to do this.  I think the only
downside to the modchipless hack is that you can't use xbox live at all.

Daniel