Subject: [mythtv-users] Confused: PVR-250 to DVD

Gregory J. McGee gjmcgee at cableone.net
Fri Mar 19 13:35:25 EST 2004

dvdauthor (or vobview, dvdauthor is built in) can dump isos, do that,
and select "dvd/burn dvd iso image" from K3Bs menus.

If you have multiple mpeg2PS files that will all fit on 1 dvd, list them
in the args for dvdauthor or vobview. Creation is very fast, limited by
your harddrive i/o speed mostly.

Example: vobview file1 file2 file3
or
vobview vts_01-*.vob

If you saved you edit lists in avidemux2, reload the originals and edits
and reexport with the dvd preset, or set whatever resolution you need.