[mythtv-users] PVR-250 MCE Not Working Following Jarod's Guide

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Fri Mar 19 11:07:01 EST 2004

No, if your PVR-250 has just a CX23416, you are fine. It's when it is in
comination with the CX23880 chip (which has no Linux support) that it
doesn't work. All other revisions of the Freestyle cards have been reported
to work both on this mailing list and the ivtv.

The cards you buy at Circuit City are almost certainly retail versions of
the PVR-250.

Nate