[mythtv-users] MythFM?

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Thu Mar 18 23:34:38 EST 2004

Nah, we worked it and it was the ultra-rare hardware issue in the
back-plain. Cisco is cool. I have no issues with them. Their people are
always willing to spend hours on the phone with you.

{Note} I do not own any Cisco stock, nor do I work for Cisco. I am a
CCNA, but this only because of my job. BSCI is a dull book!!!!