[mythtv-users] SuSE 9.1

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Thu Mar 18 18:42:04 EST 2004

Sort of off the track of this thread, but I read that Suse released 9.1
today. This has the 2.6 kernel. I went looking on the download mirrors,
but all I saw was a patch to 9.1. Has anyone grabbed this yet or know
more about it? I have pals asking me about Linux and I keep telling them
to wait for Fedora Core 2, but some do not have the patience.