[mythtv-users] SuSE 9 and MythTV Setup

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Thu Mar 18 13:02:28 EST 2004

Looks like I needed one or more of the following:

qt3-mysql-3.2.1-62.i586.rpm
mysql-shared-4.0.15-13.i586.rpm
perl-DBI-1.37-53.i586.rpm
perl-Data-ShowTable-3.3-474.i586.rpm
qt3-non-mt-3.2.1-57.i586.rpm
qt3-static-3.2.1-58.i586.rpm
perl-Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2219-331.i586.rpm

Thanks for the help!

-Khanh Tran
khanh at khanh.net