[mythtv-users] Importing CD problems? Getting tiny .mp3 files on import.

Jason R Neuhaus jneuhaus at cox.net
Thu Mar 18 18:31:53 EST 2004

I'm having problems importing CDs into my machine.  I've already disabled
the KDE automount stuff.  I put in a CD, and go to the Music option and
select Import CD.  It identifies the CD correctly and all the songs, but
when I tell it to import the CD, I just get a bunch of near zero length .mp3
files on my hard drive.  It doesn't give any errors, it just writes little
(read 770ish bytes) files.  Also, it has a tendancy to lockup the front end
on occasion when I try to import a CD, for which I have to restart the X
server to recover from it.

None of the /var/log/mythtv logs show anything, any clues?

    Thanks,
    Jason