[mythtv-users] RE: Yet Another PVR-350 tvout question :)

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 13:35:04 EST 2004

John,

let me see if I got this right -- when you say "i can hear it.. but the
picture is now black.." do you mean you get the picture black-and-white, or
do you mean you get a black screen?  Big difference.  If you get the former
(black and white) try chaning modules.conf to say output_select=1 (if it's
currently 0, and 1 otherwise).  If you get the latter, try this as an
experiment:

start myth and commence watching LiveTV.  Log in from  another computer and
issue the ivtvfbctl command from the test in the tvout howto.  Does that
correct the problem?  If so, perhaps ivtvfbctl is not in your PATH?

If not, load ivtv with ivtv_debug=7 and capture the log.

Best of luck,
IvanK.