[mythtv-users] Un-Success.

stan stanb at panix.com
Mon Mar 15 19:37:02 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 05:39:31PM -0600, Chris Thompson wrote:
> Frustration.
>
> As a background, I'm not a new linux user. I've used linux in some form
> since before kernel 1.0, worked in infrastructure and system administration
> for a dotcom, have consulted extensively on Open Source software.

I have not tried to get ths working any other way than KnoppMYTH (well not
much effort to any other method0. And I'm still not satisfied with what Ia
have, but I have seem 4 different systems that came real close to workign
from a KnoppMYTH install.

I would sugest goign back and seeing what happens with your backend machine
if you try a KnoppMYTH install. Make certain that teh PVR card is in the
lowest number PCI slot relative to all of your capture cards.

--
neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin