[mythtv-users] Fedora Core/Jarod's Guide/ pcHDTV (HD-2000) card

John Sturgeon john at sturgeonfamily.com
Mon Mar 15 17:52:43 EST 2004

Hello all,

I have a question.  I have followed Jarod Wilson's guide for myth tv on
Fedora Core (thank you Jarod), and am now sitting here with the
following kernel:
$uname -r
2.4.22-1.2174.nptl_37.rhfc1.at
I am attempting to compile the drivers for the pcHDTV (HD-2000) card ,
and am coming up against the following errors.

bttv-if.c:255: error: unknown field `inc_use' specified in initializer
bttv-if.c:255: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
bttv-if.c:256: error: unknown field `dec_use' specified in initializer
bttv-if.c:256: warning: missing braces around initializer
bttv-if.c:256: warning: (near initialization for
`bttv_i2c_adap_template.name')
bttv-if.c:256: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer
without a cast
bttv-if.c:256: error: initializer element is not computable at load time
bttv-if.c:256: error: (near initialization for
`bttv_i2c_adap_template.name[0]')
bttv-if.c:257: error: initializer element is not constant
bttv-if.c:257: error: (near initialization for
`bttv_i2c_adap_template.name')
make: *** [bttv-if.o] Error 1

If anybody has successfully compilied the driver for the pcHDTV
(HD-2000) card under the ATRpms kernel I would love to know how.

Regards,

--
John <><