[mythtv-users] ATC-620 front logo

Dan Morphis dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Mar 10 18:33:14 EST 2004

Dan, w/ the non-removable drive bays, did you figure out a way to screw
in the non-exposed side to your dvd drive?  I have the same case, and
for my dvd drive it really isn't an issue, but for my lcd panel, the
non-exposed side I haven't been able to figure out how to get it screwed
in so when I push buttons on the display it flexes. . .

-dan