[mythtv-users] ATC-620 front logo

Dan Conti dconti at acm.wwu.edu
Wed Mar 10 18:53:58 EST 2004

I had forgotten about this. From what i remember, the non exposed side has
stiffeners that bend inwards a bit to keep things in place, but there were
no holes, and i'm not certain you could drill holes there (because the
stiffeners). Like you said, it's not an issue for the drive, but i can see
how it would be a problem for a lcd panel.